Mike Cagney, founder of Social Finance (SoFi) and fintech investor, has reached a new milestone. The entrepreneur’s startup has recently closed on a $250 million funding round led by venture capital firm Spactempkin. This is the latest in a series of investments for the fintech industry as investors continue to pour money into the sector. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the investment and what it will mean for SoFi and fintech more generally. We’ll also look at some of Mike Cagney’s other successful ventures and what inspired him to take on this latest challenge.
Mike Cagney, former CEO of SoFi, launches new fintech startup
1. Mike Cagney, former CEO of SoFi, launches new fintech startup
In an effort to provide more affordable financing options for consumers and small businesses, Mike Cagney has launched a new fintech startup called Figure. The company offers loans and lines of credit that are secured by the value of the borrower’s home.
Figure is currently available in 22 states, with plans to expand to more states in the future. The company has already raised $50 million from investors, including Peter Thiel’s Mithril Capital Management.
Cagney believes that the traditional banking system is broken and that Figure can provide a much needed alternative for borrowers who are struggling to get access to affordable financing. He also believes that the company’s technology platform will allow it to offer loans at lower interest rates than what is currently available from banks and other lenders.
If you are interested in learning more about Figure, or if you are considering applying for a loan from the company, you can visit their website or read some of our coverage here on Sec figure mike cagney m spactempkin bloomberg
Spactemp is a financial technology company that offers products and services in the areas of space tourism and travel
1. Spactemp is a financial technology company that offers products and services in the areas of space tourism and travel.
2. Spactemp was founded by Mike Cagney, who is also the current CEO.
3. Spactemp has developed a number of innovative products and services that have made it one of the leading companies in the space tourism industry.
4. Among its products and services are space tourist insurance, space flight training, and space travel planning and booking.
5. In addition to its products and services, Spactemp also maintains an online community for space enthusiasts and travelers called “Spacelog.”
The company has raised $250 million in funding from investors such as Bloomberg Beta, Founders Fund, and 8VC
Since its inception in 2013, SoFi has raised a total of $2.5 billion in funding from investors such as Bloomberg Beta, Founders Fund, and 8VC. The company is currently valued at $4 billion. In 2015, SoFi was the largest provider of student loan refinancing in the United States. The company has also expanded into other financial services such as personal loans, mortgage loans, and investing.
Spactemp plans to use the funding to grow its team and expand its operations
1. Spactemp will use the funding to grow its team and expand its operations. The company plans to add new team members in engineering, product, and go-to-market functions. Additionally, Spactemp intends to use the funds to support continued growth in its core business of providing short-term furnished housing for business travelers.
Cagney resigned from SoFi in 2017 after allegations of
In 2017, Cagney resigned from SoFi after allegations of sexual harassment and gender discrimination. In a statement, Cagney said that he was “deeply sorry” for the way he had treated women at the company.