Everyone wants to opt for easy and flexible transactions, so a convenient method to make deposits is what exness offers. Barriers between your fox trading can waste your time and investments, it is a complete let down that no trader wants to encounter. For this reason, Exness provides a fast, safe and financially transparent deposit method. Read more to learn about how you can carry out an Exness deposit and what are some rules and regulations you must be aware of.
How to deposit in exness?
- Open the home page and login to the Exness personal area.
- Click on the deposit section.
- Select the payment system according to your choice.
- In the pop-up menu, choose the account that you want to deposit your funds to.
- Enter the amount of deposit, the currency and click next.
- Double check your deposit payments for safety and to prevent any mishap.
- You will be redirected to the website of your chosen payment system, where you can complete your transfer..
General rules for depositing funds in Exness
- The transaction is carried out in a few seconds by Exness’ financial department specialists, so no manual interference is needed.
- The transaction fee applied by your payment system or bank is beyond the control of Exness.
- The company does not accept direct deposits or deposits to third parties.
- Deposits can be executed at any time of the day.
- The company is not responsible for any possible delays in the transaction caused by the payment system.
- The company has the right to alter deposit processing time without prior notification.
- The company can place limitations on payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
Things to remember for stress-free deposits
- Make sure your account is verified, as the deposit limitations are imposed on an unverified account. USD 2000 without proof of identity and USD 50000 without proof of residence.
- Your deposit amount should be the same or exceed the minimum deposit amount for their account type.
- Double-check minimum deposit amounts for a particular account type.
- Use your name while using the payment management services. The name should be the same as the one used in the Exness account holder.
- Your deposit currency does not have to be the same as your account currency, but remember that your deposit currency will be the same when you make withdrawals.
- Double-check the information you have given at the end to prevent any hassle or mishaps.
Deposit payment systems
The time taken for deposits depends upon the different payment methods you choose to use. All available methods are listed in the deposit section of your personal area. If any mishap happens, for example, the deposit time exceeds the time stated, contact the Exness support team for further guidance.
Exness is constantly adding new updates to the payment system. The Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) are increasing, giving you several options to choose the method of transaction. Exness is continuously upgrading its features to make the process of deposits user-friendly and understandable for its clients.